One Chance One Chance

I've played through this game a couple times now. Its quite impressive what's been done here and the message in the game. Even when I managed to live, the personal cost was so great that you almost have to wonder if it was worth it after all...

20 Seconds to DIE 20 Seconds to DIE

Holy Fricken Crap

I laughed so hard when he did the scorpion "GET OVER HERE!!!"
Bearded Ninja, Yoyo, and Pyscho were my favorites.
Outstanding stick animation!

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

The best free music creation program ever...

I'm serious, I can't even believe this shit is flash. I paid $300 dollars for Reason and this game actually compares! Free or $300. Hmmm....

My best work yet:
(x!)du-cdgdgdgdgbp-cbp-ccH-acB-abp-ec H-abp-ecJ-acs-gcF-acs-acF-acs-abr-gbs -gbr-gbs-gdg-cdu-cdgdgdgdgbp-cbp-ccH-
acB-abp-ecH-abp-ccJ-acJ-acB-acB-abp-g bp-ccH-acB-abp-ecH-abp-ecB-acD-acH-ad g-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-o,-acA-bck-aat-aebeNiMjqc k-aeb-akvlokZcWeb-coI-ceb-ceN-air-acr -ccr-ccr-ajL-acvlkiUjNck-ccm-cck-ccm-
chA-cck-chy-cck-ccz-dcA-bck-aat-alcii iMjqck-aeb-akjlckNcWeb-coI-ceb-ceN-ce N-cck-aat-alciiiMjqck-aeb-akjlckNcWeb -coI-ceb-ceN-air-air-acz-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-q,
-abL-bbB-aao-acO-cbB-acO-acb-ccO-ccb-
ccO-ado-adO-ahx-abF-cbF-cbFcSdSeFbF-c bB-cbD-aeD-aeB-ceD-abD-abB-cbD-aeD-ae B-ceD-ceK-deL-bbB-aao-acO-cbB-acO-acb -ccO-ccb-ccO-ado-adO-ceo-cbB-aao-acO-
cbB-acO-acb-ccO-ccb-ccO-ado-adO-adV-a dV-aeK-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-q,jS-cjF-aii-alc-cjF -alc-akj-clc-aiiiMkj-clc-aii-aiM-ajz-
ajF-ajR-ajF-ajRjRjK-cjK-cox-ccueliTjM ow-ccueliTcujF-ccueliTjMjF-ccueliTcuc z-gjF-aii-alc-cjF-alc-akj-clc-aiiiMkj -clc-aii-aiM-cjq-cjFlckj-aoX-clckNkj-
akj-clc-aiiiMkj-clc-aii-aiM-ajz-ajz-a jR-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-q

The Puzzle Game The Puzzle Game

I saved television!

A great remake of a classic game,
with a humerous twist.

Dino Run Dino Run

ah...retro

nothing like the feel
of the good ole' days.

Amateur Surgeon Amateur Surgeon

Nothing like sick & twisted

Very good.
However I think it's just a little
to hard