Romanticide Ep1 Romanticide Ep1

Awesome, after the last one I was hoping it might become a series. It's a very interesting premise. Can't wait to see where it goes!

Romanticide Romanticide

Wow, good stuff. It certainly is an intriguing concept. A lot of people are going to be banging on your door demanding a series now.

Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody

A parody of parodies? Could this be any more meta?

All in all this is great work though. Very funny, and superbly animated. Well done!

One Chance One Chance

I've played through this game a couple times now. Its quite impressive what's been done here and the message in the game. Even when I managed to live, the personal cost was so great that you almost have to wonder if it was worth it after all...

20 Seconds to DIE 20 Seconds to DIE

Holy Fricken Crap

I laughed so hard when he did the scorpion "GET OVER HERE!!!"
Bearded Ninja, Yoyo, and Pyscho were my favorites.
Outstanding stick animation!

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

The best free music creation program ever...

I'm serious, I can't even believe this shit is flash. I paid $300 dollars for Reason and this game actually compares! Free or $300. Hmmm....

My best work yet:
(x!)du-cdgdgdgdgbp-cbp-ccH-acB-abp-ec H-abp-ecJ-acs-gcF-acs-acF-acs-abr-gbs -gbr-gbs-gdg-cdu-cdgdgdgdgbp-cbp-ccH-
acB-abp-ecH-abp-ccJ-acJ-acB-acB-abp-g bp-ccH-acB-abp-ecH-abp-ecB-acD-acH-ad g-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-o,-acA-bck-aat-aebeNiMjqc k-aeb-akvlokZcWeb-coI-ceb-ceN-air-acr -ccr-ccr-ajL-acvlkiUjNck-ccm-cck-ccm-
chA-cck-chy-cck-ccz-dcA-bck-aat-alcii iMjqck-aeb-akjlckNcWeb-coI-ceb-ceN-ce N-cck-aat-alciiiMjqck-aeb-akjlckNcWeb -coI-ceb-ceN-air-air-acz-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-q,
-abL-bbB-aao-acO-cbB-acO-acb-ccO-ccb-
ccO-ado-adO-ahx-abF-cbF-cbFcSdSeFbF-c bB-cbD-aeD-aeB-ceD-abD-abB-cbD-aeD-ae B-ceD-ceK-deL-bbB-aao-acO-cbB-acO-acb -ccO-ccb-ccO-ado-adO-ceo-cbB-aao-acO-
cbB-acO-acb-ccO-ccb-ccO-ado-adO-adV-a dV-aeK-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-q,jS-cjF-aii-alc-cjF -alc-akj-clc-aiiiMkj-clc-aii-aiM-ajz-
ajF-ajR-ajF-ajRjRjK-cjK-cox-ccueliTjM ow-ccueliTcujF-ccueliTjMjF-ccueliTcuc z-gjF-aii-alc-cjF-alc-akj-clc-aiiiMkj -clc-aii-aiM-cjq-cjFlckj-aoX-clckNkj-
akj-clc-aiiiMkj-clc-aii-aiM-ajz-ajz-a jR-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-q

Unforgotten Realms - Season 2 Unforgotten Realms - Season 2

like I love UF Realms and I love this,

Great combination
of classic epic-ness and modern music.